HP Mono LaserJet Enterprise MFP M725z (CF068A) (Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, Auto Duplex, Network Ready)
- Brand: HP
- Product Code: MFP M725z
- Availability: In Stock
HP Mono LaserJet Enterprise MFP M725z (CF068A)
Print, Copy, Scan, Fax | Speed: Up to 41ppm | Up to 1200 x 1200dpi | Auto Duplex, HP ePrint, Network Ready
* Order Online for faster procedure & shipping. *
* We DO NOT guarantee stock-ready for walk-in customer. *
* Model, specification, product code, images & product color may vary from actual products. *
High-volume Laser Multifunction Printers
HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M725z (CF068A)
Enable large-volume printing on a wide range of paper sizes—up to A3—with a 4,600-sheet maximum input capacity. Preview and edit scanning jobs. Centrally manage printing policies. Safeguard sensitive business information.
Producing top-quality documents up to A3—print, copy, scan, and fax using a reliable MFP with robust manageability and security features.
Expand your options with sharp A3 printing
- Empower your teams to do more—print, scan, copy, and fax1 on paper sizes up to A3—from a desktop-sized MFP.
- Stay focused on work—paper capacity up to 4,600 sheets and high-capacity cartridges limit interruptions.
- Get impressive document quality with near edge-to-edge printing and a convenient, built-in stapler.
- Print what you need, even on the go—from your smartphone or tablet—using HP ePrint3 or Apple Airprint™.
Quicken your business pace.
- Streamline tasks—print, scan, copy, and fax projects directly at the MFP's large colour touchscreen.
- Save time by launching one-touch workflows with HP Quick Sets.
- Get just the results you need—using touchscreen controls to preview, edit, and reorder scans at the device.
- Easily send scanned files to a fax, folder, email, or USB. Print right from a memory device via the USB port.
Manage and protect your fleet for the long run.
- Simplify fleet management using world-class tools such as HP Web Jetadmin, and reliably safeguard devices.
- Safeguard data—at rest or in transit—with an encrypted hard drive, user authentication, and security features.
- Add security tools—such as card and badge readers—via the hardware integration pocket.
- Extend the capabilities of workteam print environments, using a rich array of easy-to-integrate solutions.
Help save energy and reduce environmental impact.
- Reduce energy use with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, and conserve power with Instant-on Technology.
- Use optional HP EcoSMART Fleet to easily create and manage environmental printing policies and practices.
- Conserve resources and save paper—use automatic two-sided printing.
- Easily recycle Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges through HP Planet Partners.
1 Fax capabilities are available with an optional fax card on the HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M725dn.
2 Maximum paper capacity of 4,600 sheets requires the purchase of optional paper tray accessories.
3 Requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hpconnected.com). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary. Some HP LaserJet printers may require firmware upgrades.
4 High-capacity cartridges are optional for the HP LaserJet Enterprise 700 MFP Series M725.
5 In-line staper is not available on the HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M725dn or M725f.
6 Supports the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad®, iPad® 2, iPhone® (3GS or later), iPod touch® (3rd generation or later). Works with HP's AirPrint-enabled printers and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your iOS device. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint, the AirPrint Logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
7 HP Web Jetadmin is free and can be downloaded at www.hp.com/go/webjetadmin.
8 Solutions deployed through the hardware integration pocket may require additional purchase.
9 HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology capabilities subject to printer and settings; may require a firmware upgrade.
10 HP EcoSMART Fleet must be purchased separately.
11 Compared with products that use traditional fusing.
12 Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries, territories and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit: www.hp.com/recycle.
- Register online upon purchase in order to entitle 3 years warranty
- Manufactured and warranty provided by HP
|All-in-One Connectivity||Wired, wireless, Network Ready|
|All-in-One Copies maximum||Up to 9999 copies|
|All-in-One Copy Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|All-in-One Duty Cycle||Up to 200,000 pages|
|All-in-One Fax Resolution||Up to 300 x 300 dpi|
|All-in-One Fax Speed Dial||Up to 100 numbers (each can contain 100 numbers)|
|All-in-One Print Resolution||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|All-in-One Print Speeds||Up to 41 ppm (M)|
|All-in-One Printer Copy Speed||Up to 41 cpm|
|All-in-One Printer function||Print, copy, scan, fax|
|All-in-One Resolution Scanner||Up to 600 dpi|
|Printer Paper Handling|
|All-in-One Duplex||Auto Duplex|
|All-in-One Display||8.0-in (20.3 cm) touchscreen|
|All-in-One Memory Included||1.5 GB|
|Printers Dimensions and Weight|
|All-in-One Dimension||917 x 1032 x 1192 mm|
|All-in-One Weight||92.35 kg|
|All-in-One Operating System||Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2+), Windows Server 2003 (SP1+), Windows Server 2008 (32 and 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit),Windows Server 2012 (64-bit);Mac OS X 10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, For the latest operating system support see: Citrix and Windows|
Warranty Time:Register online upon purchase in order to entitle 3 years warranty