HP Color Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645 All-in-One (D4H22B)
Print, copy, scan, fax | Draft: Up to 20ppm(B), 16ppm(C) | Up to 600 x 600dpi | Hi-Speed USB Connectivity
* Order Online for faster procedure & shipping. *
* We DO NOT guarantee stock-ready for walk-in customer. *
* Model, specification, product code, images & product color may vary from actual products. *
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645 All-in-One (D4H22B)
Compact, affordable all-in-one with fax
The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645 All-in-One offers versatile features that help it stand apart from the crowd:
• Quality printing for less,1 with low-cost Original HP ink cartridges
• Fast, multipage faxing, scanning, and copying with the 35-page automatic document feeder
• Simple setup right out of the box
• Legendary HP reliability from the world’s No. 1 printer brand2
• Direct faxing, scanning, and copying from the 5 cm (2.0 inch) display and keypad
• Compact design to save space
• ENERGY STAR® qualified to save energy
• Easy, free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners3
Save time and spend less1 on everyday printing and office tasks. Quickly fax, scan, and copy up to 35 pages with the automatic document feeder. Take advantage of low-cost Original HP ink cartridges to make your documents look their best. This compact device is designed for simple, straightforward setup and use, right from the start. Depend on quality results with every page, from the world’s No. 1 printer brand.2
Who can benefit?
This All-in-One is perfect for those who need:
• Low-cost, quality printing for everyday documents
• Convenient multipage faxing, scanning, and copying
• Easy, intuitive setup and use
• Space-saving design
• Features that can help reduce environmental impact
Print what matters for less1
Equip your home office to make quick work of a variety of tasks.
• Make an impression with high-quality output for everyday documents and more. Count on quality printing—up to 480 pages at a low cost4—using Original HP ink cartridges.
• Handle multipage fax, scan, and copy tasks hands-free. Load up to 35 pages in the automatic document feeder, and move on to the next item on your to-do list.
• Choose the world’s No. 1 printer brand2 for performance you can rely on.
Enjoy everyday ease that fits right in
Make the most of your space and time with a compact, dependable device designed for ease of use.
• Set up quickly out of the box and start printing right away. No driver downloads are needed with HP PCs running Windows® 8—the HP Printer Software is preloaded.
• Take control of all your tasks from the 5 cm (2.0 inch) mono graphic display. Make quick copies of receipts, invoices, and important documents, and scan items to your computer. The full fax keypad and automatic document feeder make it easy to send multipage faxes right from the front panel.
• Preserve precious space with an all-in-one designed to fit where it’s most convenient—on your desk, on a shelf, or virtually any place you need it.
Reduce and recycle
• Conserve resources without sacrificing performance. This ENERGY STAR® qualified all-in-one meets strict energy efficiency guidelines.
• Reduce your environmental impact. Easily recycle your Original HP ink cartridges for free through HP Planet Partners.3
1 Compared with standard capacity Original HP 61 ink cartridges. Based on average street price. Actual prices may vary.
2 Based on IDC’s Worldwide Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker®, 2013 Q1. Shipments for inkjet single-function printers and multifunction printers, including production units 1996 Q1–2013 Q1.
3 Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 48 countries, territories, and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit hp.com/recycle.
4 Page volume based on Original HP 678 Black ink cartridge. Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
5 Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For details see hp.com/go/printerclaims.
6 Based on standard ITU-T test image #1 at standard resolution. More complicated pages or higher resolution will take longer and use more memory.
7 Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
- HP 1 Year Limited Warranty (HP Service Centers)
- TechHypermart Product Warranty Trems & Conditions
You may also be interested in the following product(s)