HyperX Genesis DDR3 Memory is Here!Kingston's KHX1600C9D3K2/8GX is a kit of two 512M x 64-bit 4GB (4096MB) DDR3-1600MHz CL9 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM) memory modules, based on sixteen 256M x 8-bit DDR3 FBGA components per module. Each module kit supports Intel® XMP (Extreme Memory Profiles). Total kit capacity is 8GB. Each module kit has been tested to run at DDR3-1600MHz at a low latency timing of 9-9-9-27 at 1.65V. The SPDs are programmed to JEDEC standard latency DDR3-1333MHz timing of 9-9-9 at 1.5V. Each 240-pin DIMM uses gold contact fingers and requires +1.5V.
HyperX DDR3 memory; the latest generation of DDR memory technology. Like all Kingston HyperX products, DDR3 modules are specifically engineered and designed to meet the rigorous requirements of PC enthusiasts. DDR3 memory offers faster speeds, lower latencies, higher data bandwidths and lower power consumption than DDR2. HyperX DDR3 modules are available in single, dual and triple-channel memory kits.
HyperX DDR3* features:
• 1.7v - 1.95v voltage range for dual-channel applications for AMD based systems and Intel® chipsets older than X58
• 1.65v voltage for triple-channel Intel Core i7 9xx series applications
• 1.65v voltage for dual-channel Intel Core i5 7xx series and Core i7 8xx series applications
• Currently available in speeds up to 2000MHz and kits capacities of 8GB dual-channel, and 12GB triple-channel configurations
Choose 'X' Part Numbers For Intel XMP-Certified Memory
Looking to build the ultimate high-performance PC? Choose certified Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules for your rig. XMP-certified components are put through a series of rigorous tests to ensure the best possible user experience. Kingston's Intel XMP modules are easy to find — just look for an “X” at the end of the part number.
Download DataSheet (.pdf): Click here
- LifeTime Manufacturer Limited Warranty
- Techhypermart cover 1st year warranty only